Chamber members are invited to an interactive “Lunch and Learn” workshop presented by the Small Business Development Center and the Fullerton Chamber of Commerce on Thursday, August 9, from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., at the Fullerton Chamber offices, 444 N. Harbor Blvd., Suite 200. Cost is $25 per person.
Basic Finance For your Business
Small businesses are in a constant search for ways to starting, growing and expanding their business. Learn techniques to evaluate your business and create strategies to improve your company’s financial wellbeing. In this seminar, you will learn:
• How to read and understand your company’s financials?
• What is break even analysis and how it affects your bottom line?
• How to diagnose issues early and create plans to put your company on the right track financially?
• What funders look for to consider you for funding and why they turn down loans?
• What are some techniques for financial efficiency and cost reduction?
For registration information, please click here.